Book your Hotel
Conference Venue: Grand Hotel Palace
From ”Macedonia” Airport
Via the A25
Take the Airport-Thessaloniki Provincial Road, and then the Thessaloniki Airport-Moudania Road. Then follow K. Karamanli Avenue, and travel via Egnatia, until you reach Monastiriou Street. You will find the Grand Hotel Palace after about 2 km on your left hand.
Via Thessaloniki centre
Take Georgikis Scholis Avenue heading towards Thessaloniki. Travel through the city’s centre via Tsimiski Street, and continue straight ahead towards Giannitson Street. At the junction of the New Railway Station turn left on Monastiriou Street heading towards Menemeni. You will find the Grand Hotel Palace after about 1.5 km on your left hand.
From Thessaloniki Railway Station
Go to Monastiriou Street, passing in front of the Railway Station, and head straight to the exit of the city, where, at about 1.5 km you will find the Grand Hotel Palace.
From the Athens – Thessaloniki National Road & from Macedonia Coach Station
From Athens-Lamia National Road take the exit to the “Centre” and follow the sign to “Monastiriou Street”. Go under the overpass near the KTEL Intercity Coach Station. Follow the first exit to Dendropotamou Avenueand turn right to Monastiriou Street. In about 400 meters, you will find the Grand Hotel Palace on your right hand.
Free bus to the City Center
From Grand Hotel Palace to Mediterranean Palace Hotel (City Center) shutlle bus on every hour starting daily from 10:00h and finishing at 22:00h. For the return to the Hotel, please arrange it with the bus driver.
- “Macedonia” Airport: 19.40 km
- Train station: 1.5 km
- KTEL Intercity Coach Station: 0.4 km
- Thessaloniki Port: 3 km
- Industrial Area of Sindos: 10 km
- Aristotelous Square:3.2 km
- Dimokratias Square: 2.2 km
- Helexpo International Exhibition Centre: 4.4 km
- White Tower: 4.5 km
- “Ioannis Vellidis” Congress Centre: 4.5 km
- Museum of Contemporary Art: 4 km
- Cinema Museum: 3.8 km
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki: 3.7 km
- Archaeological Museum: 5.5 km
- Museum of Byzantine Culture: 5.7 km
- Archaeological Site of Pella: 37 km
- Archaeological Site of Vergina: 77 km
- Halkidiki beaches: 45-95 km
- Mount Athos: 130 km
- Urban transport lines: No. 12, 8, 19, 58, 52, 51, 9, 54